How to create your tribute page
Click here to register and set up your page and then follow these instructions:
1. To start with you'll need to simply complete your quick and easy registration; you'll then receive an email from us asking you to activate your account. Just click through and you'll be ready to start.
2. The next step is to create your tribute page, write something about the person you're celebrating and add photographs. When you're happy with it your page is ready to share (you can also make your page ‘unsearchable' to keep it private if you wish).
3. Once you're happy with your page forward it on to family and friends to get donations and entries in the visitors' book. Using social networks such as Facebook and Twitter is another great way to let people know about the page and allow more people to celebrate the life of your loved one.
4. Many people add to their page over time. Updating your page is easy. Once you have created a page, you can sign in at any time to make changes, register an event or create another tribute page.
5. Once your fund has been set up, you'll be able to create individual events pages by clicking on the 'Fundraise by doing an event' button in the bottom right hand corner of your tribute fund.
This could be doing a run for Macmillan, taking part in The World's Biggest Coffee Morning or collecting donations in lieu of wedding gifts. Whatever it is, all of the money raised from the event will go towards the main tribute fund (and each new event can have its own page).
More fundraising ideas
If you want inspiration for how you could raise money there are loads of fundraising ideas here. And you can see all the events for your page in the bottom right hand corner.
Create a lasting tribute for your loved one:
Search for a tribute fund: